As our Policies are liable to change at any time, it is recommended that the client go through the policy each time they enter the site to purchase.
The company gathers navigational information about where visitors go on our website and information about the technical efficiencies of our website and service (i.e. time to connect and time to download pages). This information allows us to see which areas of our Company’s Website are most visited and helps us understand our clients better than before. This also helps us improve the quality of those sites which are lacking in some way or the other. Unless otherwise noted, all materials, including images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, written and other materials that are part of this Site (collectively, the “Contents”) are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and/or other intellectual property owned, controlled or licensed by the Company.
This Site and all its Contents are intended solely for personal and non-commercial use. The client may download or copy the Contents and other downloadable materials displayed on the Site for their personal use only. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to the client as a result of any such downloading or copying. The client may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivatives, sell or participate in any sale or exploitation of the site, its content, or any related software.
The Company will own exclusive rights, titles and interests and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise, with reference to the Comments. The Company is and shall be under no obligation:
- To maintain any Comments in confidence;
- To pay to user any compensation for any Comments; or
- To respond to any user Comments.
The trademark names used within our sites are the property of their respective company or its subsidiaries and cannot be used in connection with any product or service that is not part of that company.
In case of any duplicate charge due to processing error, failing to fulfill any of your special designing requirements or not able to complete your design order as per the delivery policy, your complete design order amount will be refunded.
In case of any dissatisfaction from any design services provided by Grafitive.com, you can submit a refund request within five days of your initial designs completion. However, it shall be assumed between both parties that you are satisfied with your initial designs if a refund request is not received within five days of initial designs delivery. For any Special / Combo packages, refund will be applicable the same as it is on the single packages.
Your refund would be processed as per the chart below:
All refund requests will be fulfilled as per the following arrangement:
- If request for refund is made before the order delivery, you would be eligible for Full Refund (less 10% service & processing fee).
- If request for refund is made within 48 hours, you would be eligible for 66% refund (less 10% service & processing fee).
- If request for refund is made between 48- 120 hours of the initial design delivery, you would be eligible 33% refund (less 10% service & processing fee).
- No refund request will be entertained after 120 hours of your initial design delivery, however since we believe in 100% customer satisfaction you`re encouraged to contact us in case of any concern.
To assure your refund request is approved, please make sure you meet the following requirements:
1. Claim your refund specifying your concern by contacting us via any of the following three modes:
- Live Chat. To start chat now
- Email. To send us an email for a prompt response
After the refund, your design rights would be obtained by GRAFITIVE and you would not be able to display any version of the design sent by company. Let us also specify that: 1. Since the design rights would now be transferred to the company, you agree that you will have no right (direct or indirect) to use any response or other content, work product or media, nor will you have any ownership interest in or to the same. 2. Working in collaboration with the Government Copyright Agencies GRAFITIVE would share Copyright Acquisition information for the refunded designs that would restrict the re-use of the designs as original designs in the future.
If you have any questions or concerns about our Refund Policy, please contact us by clicking here.
- All design order files are delivered to Account Area as per the date specified on the “Order Confirmation”. An e-mail is also sent to inform the client about their design order delivery made to their specific account area. All policies pertaining to revision & refund are subject to date and time of design order delivered to client’s account area.
- We provide a design order reference number soon after the order is placed, so that the customer may track the status of that order and post revisions against the reference number.
- We deliver all our customized design orders via e-mail within 2 to 3 days of receiving your order.
- We offer a RUSH DELIVERY service through which you can have your first logo samples within 24 hours by paying just $100 extra! For further assistance, contact us at 24-Hour Customer Support Center.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work that the person claims has been violated.
- A description of where the material that the person claims is copied from is located on the site, including any other ID number, if applicable.
- The person’s address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
- A statement by the person that s/he has a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by the person, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in the person’ notice is accurate and that the person is the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Means of Reaching the Company:
The path way to all communications, starting from the purchase to the delivery process to the completion of order is done in any of the following methods:
Other than these methods of communication, none are valid.
No Obligation: Our Personal Notification Services, such as E-mail, are provided free of charge, and the client is under no obligation to buy anything.
Unsubscribing: The client can unsubscribe or change their subscription to any of our Personal Notification Services at any time. Simply visit My Account section at our site and modify the subscriptions online.
Updates: As a customer, the person will occasionally receive e-mail updates about important functionality changes to the Web site, new services, and special offers that our Client Services think the client might find valuable. But if the clients do not receive them, please visit the My Account section at our site to change preferences by logging in.
Note: Use of the stolen credit cards is strictly prohibited and is considered to be a serious crime. We work in close collaboration to fight cybercrime and make sure that all fraudulent orders are reported to the Federal and State Agencies.